ELMS for DreamSpark
Simplify DreamSpark software distribution at no extra cost.
The Microsoft Corporation’s DreamSpark Program offers science, technology, engineering, and math departments worldwide a set of professional developer and design tools. We offer our ELMS (e-academy License Management System) at no additional cost to academic departments enrolled in the DreamSpark Program.
ELMS for DreamSpark
ELMS for DreamSpark, formerly known as ELMS for Microsoft Developer Network Academy Alliance is a free Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) WebStore designed to help institutions easily manage and distribute software licenses under the DreamSpark Program. The ELMS WebStore provides DreamSpark members with a hosted and automated solution that streamlines all administrative tasks associated with software distribution through an easy-to-use interface.
This flexible turnkey solution allows departmental administrators to customize offerings and workflows in accordance with individual departmental needs.
A Seamless Customer Experience
Through our platform, students, faculty and staff are provided with a simple 24/7 online shopping experience with multiple support resources. Multiple language options are available for Program Administrators to operate the platform and for customers to view the store during their shopping experience.
- Access: A 24/7 online store accessible only by you and your faculty/students
- Customization: Ability to brand your DreamSpark WebStore to your department or school
- Authentication: Ability to define end-user verification type prior to enabling distribution
- Options include user import and single sign-on (SSO)
- Serial key inventory management and distribution
- Secure electronic and/or physical software delivery
- We host/direct student download
- Customized distribution (i.e. CD pick-up)
- CD media sales (North America only)
- EULA enforcement: end-users must digitally sign the EULA before downloading
- Real-time reporting: access to comprehensive on-demand reports
- Compliance: ELMS complies with all Microsoft and school-specific requirements
Available in Multiple Languages
The ELMS Administration website is available to all Program Administrators worldwide in the following 7 languages:
- English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese-Brazilian, Russian and Spanish
The ELMS WebStore is available to your end-users in the following 15 languages:
- English, Chinese (Traditional, Traditional Hong Kong), Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese-Brazilian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish